DLA Piper Gaming event before the ICE – come and join us!
DLA Piper gambling event will take place the day before the beginning of the ICE gaming conference in London.
It has now become a tradition for legal experts, business managers and advisors to meet up for a thorough update on the development of the global gaming market.
Gambling regulatory regimes are in a constant state of change. New markets are opening up, new licenses are available and new obligations are being imposed on operators and suppliers. At the same time, the 4th AML Directive and the upcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation represent considerable compliance obligations for the gambling market and the identification of the right balance between ensuring compliance and preserving business needs is getting exponentially complicated.
In a closed and confidential forum, heads of legal from major gambling operators and DLA Piper gambling and regulatory lawyers from numerous European countries will provide valuable perspectives, explore essential regulatory issues and provide insight into the key issues facing the industry.
External speakers will include
- Trevor De Giorgio, Chief Legal Officer – Greentube
- Corinne Valletta, Head of Regulatory Affairs And Group Compliance – Betsson Group
- Harry Willits, General Counsel – William Hill
while DLA Piper gaming lawyers will include
- Hilary Stewart-Jones, Consultant, London
- Giulio Coraggio, Partner, Milan
- Christoph Engelmann, Senior Associate, Hamburg
- Christopher Buller, Senior Associate, Stockholm
- Richard Van Schaik, Partner, Amsterdam
- Paula Gonzalez de Castejón, Legal Director, Madrid
- António Moura Portugal, Partner, Lisbon
The details of the event are below:
Date: Monday 5 February 2018
2.30 pm – Registration
3.00 pm – Seminar starts
5.30 pm – Seminar ends followed by networking drinks
6.30 pm – Close of event
Venue: DLA Piper, 3 Noble Street, London, EC2V 7EE
In order to register, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – we hope to see you there!
WRITTEN BY GIULIO CORAGGIO
IT, gaming, privacy and commercial lawyer at the leading law firm DLA Piper. You can contact me via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +39 334 688 1147.