Join us at the upcoming IAPP KnowledgeNet Chapter virtual meeting where we will discuss the data protection challenges of an eCommerce platform.
The COVID-19 emergency made the relevancy of eCommerce sites for businesses increase exponentially. At the same time, data protection authorities are increasing obligations on the usage of cookies and plug-ins, especially in light of the upcoming ePrivacy Regulation, and CRMs have gone under the radar of authorities. The virtual meet-up will consist of a presentation followed by a panel with representatives for prominent companies operating in Italy.
Presentation: The new challenges of an eCommerce Website: From the GDPR to the latest version of the draft ePrivacy regulation
- Christian Bernieri, CIPP/E, Principal Consultant, Bernieri Consulting
- Gianluigi Marino, Partner, Osborne Clarke
- Tommaso Ricci, DLA Piper
Panel: How Companies are Dealing with an eCommerce Website during the COVID-19 Emergency: The secrets of the multichannel strategy
- Francesco Carparelli, CIPP/E, Compliance Privacy Expert, Luxottica
- Monica Kristensen, Senior Legal Counsel, Loro Piana
- Sara Palleri, Data Protection Officer, Douglas Italia
- Alessandro de Tommasi, Senior Legal Counsel, SKY
Moderator: Giulio Coraggio, Partner, DLA Piper
Date and Time: Thursday, 4 June 2020, 16h20 – 18h00 CEST. Log-in will begin at 16h20 with the panel starting at 16h30.
LANGUAGE: This presentation will be in Italian.
This meeting will be a live webinar using Webex.