Join DLA Piper webinar to review the implications of Schrems II CJEU judgment on data transfers outside the EU on the 17th of July.
The EU’s highest court, the Court of Justice of the EU (CJEU) handed down its judgment in the Schrems II case on July 16th concerning the validity of both the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses and the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield framework, as mechanisms for transferring personal data to third countries.
DLA Piper’s Global Data Protection, Privacy and Security team invites you to join a webinar that will discuss the implications on international data transfers as a result of this landmark judgment.
The webinar will be presented by an international panel of speakers from major locations around the world.
- Andrew Dyson, DLA Piper, UK
- Andrew Serwin, DLA Piper, US
- Denise Lebeau-Marianna, DLA Piper, France
- John Magee, DLA Piper, Ireland
- Ewa Kurowska-Tober, DLA Piper, Poland
- Giulio Coraggio, DLA Piper, Italy
- Simon Persoff, DLA Piper, UK
Register: you can register at this LINK