I am qualified both in Italy and in England and Wales and work as a partner at the international law firm DLA Piper where I co-chair the Internet of Things global group and head the Italian Technology sector and the online and land-based Gambling practice cited by Legal500. I am also listed by Onalytica among the top influencers in the Internet of Things and by the legal directories Chambers & Partners as an individual that “stands out for his dedication, knowledge and expertise” and by Who’s Who Legal in the section Sports & Entertainment.
I advise international clients on technology regulatory and transactional issues, including privacy and data protection matters, with reference to
- Technology and E-Commerce projects and, including Internet of Things, FinTech, sourcing and outsourcing projects, also in the banking, insurance and health sector;
- Privacy and Data Protection regulatory and contractual issues;
- Gambling and gaming (including social gaming) matters both in the online and brick and mortar sector;
- Commercial, including franchising and distribution agreements; and
- Advertising and unfair commercial practices contentious and non contentious issues.
And, as you can see from my LinkedIn recommendations, clients seem to like the way I advise them (or at least they say so).
Finally I really like to share opinions and knowledge with main actors in my field of operation and therefore I am the blogmaster of this blog and of IoTLaw, a blog on legal issues relating to the Internet of Things. Also, I contribute to DLA Piper’s blogs IPTitaly and All-in and I am quite often a speaker at conferences and webinars on technology and gaming issues.
I hope that you will enjoy the blog and here are my contact details!