The information provided by the users of the site www.gamingtechlaw.com (the “Site“) is processed in compliance with Italian privacy law and in particular the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 setting out Italian data protection code (the “Privacy Code“).
Pursuant to article 13 of the Privacy Code, the modalities of processing of personal data by means of the Site are outlined below:
- Categories of processed personal data: the Site will collect only the email address of those individuals that subscribe to the Site and the information that can be gathered by means of the cookies of paragraph 7 below (the “Data“).
- Data controller: the data controller is Giulio Coraggio that can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. No data processor has been appointed for the processing of the Data.
- Purposes and modalities of processing of the Data: the Data will be processed for the delivery via email of marketing communications relating to the activity of the data controller. In relation to the above mentioned purposes, the Data will be processed both electronically and in paper form but, in any case, using any such means have been set up in order to minimise the usage of identifiable Data that is not necessary for the purposes mentioned above. Additionally, the data controller implemented the security measures prescribed by applicable laws to protected the Data.
- Consent: individuals that subscribe to the Site grant their consent to the processing of their email address for the purposes of paragraph 3 above. The consent is compulsory otherwise it will not be possible for the data controller to perform the activities mentioned herein. Data subjects can deny their consent to the delivery of marketing communications at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Communication of the Data to third parties: the Data will be accessible by providers of services to the benefit of the Site;
- Data Subject’s Rights: pursuant to article 7 of the Privacy Code, data subjects will have the right to obtain, at any time, confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exist, to know their content and source, verify that they are correct or obtain their integration, update or rectification. Data subjects shall also have the right to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, as well as the right to object, in any case, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning you. The relevant requests are to be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies: the cookies are small script files stored by the Site on the hard disk of the user. This Site uses only Google Analytics technical cookies whose policy is accessible at this link. You can deactivate such cookies by either changing the settings of your browser or through the functionality accessible at this link.