Personal data provided by the users of the site www.gamingtechlaw.com (the “Site“) is processed by Giulio Coraggio that can be contacted at [email protected] in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR“) and the Italian Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196.
The modalities of processing of personal data by means of the Site are outlined below:
- Data controller: the data controller is Giulio Coraggio that can be contacted at [email protected]
- Categories of processed personal data: the Site collects only email addresses of those users that subscribe to its newsletter service and the information that can be gathered by means of the cookies of paragraph 7 below (the “Data“).
- Purposes and modalities of processing of the Data: Data will be processed only for the delivery of newsletters to which users subscribed. In relation to the above mentioned purposes, Data will be processed both electronically and in paper form but, in any case, minimising the usage of identifiable Data to what is not necessary for the purposes mentioned above. Additionally, the data controller implemented the security measures prescribed by applicable laws to protect Data.
- Legal basis of the data processing: users that subscribe to the newsletter register to the provision of such service. The processing for such purpose is compulsory for the provision of the newsletter services, otherwise it will not be possible to deliver newsletter communications. Users can object to the delivery of newsletter communicartions either in any newsletter or by sending an email to [email protected]
- Communication of the Data to third parties: Data will be accessible by providers of services to the benefit of the Site that can be located also in the United States. In such case, the transfer of personal data will take place in compliance with articles 45 and 46 of the GDPR;
- Users’ Rights: users have the right to obtain, at any time, confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exist, to know their content and source, verify that they are correct or obtain their integration, update or rectification. Users also have the right to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, as well as the right to object, in any case, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning you. Additionally, in compliance with the terms of the GDPR, users can (a) request the limitation of the processing of personal data in the event that (i) challenges the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary to verify the accuracy of such personal data; (ii) the processing is unlawful and the user objects to the deletion of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited; (iii) although the data controller no longer needs it for processing, personal data is necessary for the user to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; (iv) users have opposed to the treatment pursuant to art. 21, paragraph 1, of the GDPR pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party; (b) oppose at any time to the processing of personal data; (c) request cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay; (d) obtain the portability of personal data concerning it; (e) propose a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority, the Garante per il trattamento dei dati personali, where the conditions exist. The requests of exercise of the rights referred above are to be sent to the email address [email protected]
- Retention period: Data will be stored up until users unsubscribe from the newsletter service.
- Cookies: the cookies are small script files stored by the Site on the hard disk of the user. This Site uses only Google Analytics technical cookies whose policy is accessible at this link. You can deactivate such cookies by either changing the settings of your browser or through the functionality accessible at this link.